Greasy Hair After 6 Years

Hi guys,

This is my first time writing in here.

I’ve been doing ‘No Poo Method’ for about 6-7 years now and have never had any problems with it. I mainly use water, apart from when I’m acting and have to wear hairspray or product on stage.

For the past 8 weeks my hair has been looking really greasy - all the time. :roll_eyes: I’ve no idea why as I haven’t done anything different, and have had no changes to diet etc.

I do have a boar hairbrush and usually use it before I shower. The past 2 weeks I have been using it a lot more at other times during the day, yes it helps with the grease, but only short term.

I shower every other day, or everyday if I have done a workout. I have tried showering every third day and delay washes like I would have back in my transition period.

I have short (long for a guy) to ear length hair.

Has this happened anyone, or anyone got any advice?

After trying NoPoo and various shampoos for years, I finally found a wash that does not wash away the oils in the hair, only cleans the scalp, because it has NO SULFATES.or Parabates which do the most damage. “Hair Clinical’s ULTRA MILD SHAMPOO”

I wash no more than once a week when I have to go out. When I am working from home, no more than once a fortnight.

And afterwards I put a non greasy oil: Jungle Fever’s SHINE SERUM.

and a coin size bit of Paul Motchel’s SUPER SKINNY DAILY TREATMENT leave in conditioner so that the hair does not stick together from the oil.

I only use a tiny bit of the Ultra Mild shampoo.

It washes out the scalp but only a little bit of the oils in the hair. Keeps the hair shiny and not going damaged and dried out anymore. I only have to wash less than once a fortnight when I work from home; no more than once a week when I have to go out to work.

Do a Google search to find them.