You’ve been warned

I came back here after a year of not using shampoo just water only.

Here is my regretfully experience. My scalp started to produce a lot of sebum oils and at first my hair look shiny but because of my diet consuming a lot of man made sugar and processed food. I had oily scalp and face.

Guess what? Demodex and hair mites eat sebum and when they poop around your hair follicles, you begin to lose your hair.

You lose your eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair on head doesn’t matter if you’re a girl or guy.

So be careful, I lost most of my hair because of the no shampoo method. My hair began to thin out.

Now I use, a home made shampoos to kill all toxicity and heavy metals and hair mites living in my scalp and still have not recovered my hair but It did stop falling.

So be careful, you can lose your hair during this process. I prefer washing my hair with a soap to remove all oils and then add living silica as spray or coconut oil. You gonna have to figure it out. Hair mites do not eat coconut oil. They eat sebum and yes they exist they’re microscopic dogs get it all the time and then you have to use borax. Same thing.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear of your experience. I haven’t used shampoo for about 7 years, and my hair has never looked or felt or handled better. But I wanted to find out more about Demodex hair mites, and found that they thrive the most on people who have a weakened immune system, and those who produce a lot of sebum. I wonder if your diet contributed to excess sebum. I also wonder if you could have had it treated before you lost your hair.

I use shampoo 3-4 times a year, sometimes just hair conditioner, and most of the time, just water. You’re probably afraid to try this again, once your hair grows back, but if you do, you may want to change up your routine, including your diet, and with your new awareness around hair mites, get treatment early.

Thanks for the warning. I hope others with problems like this will chime in.

To this day, my hair has not grown back. I did no poo method for a year just water and lost hair.