What can be used to detangle?

I went low poo almost a year ago and no poo about 4 or 5 months ago. I feel like I’m pretty close to the hair zen I’ve been reading about, doing water only most of the time and amla, egg yolk, or lemon honey water, about once every 7-10 days. However, my 6 year old daughter has curly hair and I’m looking for and ingredient that I could use to detangle her hair and not make it greasy or heavy… I’m also looking for an ingredient that would make a thicker, creamier conditioner. I am using vegetable glycerin with filtered water as a leave in and not exactly getting the results I’m looking for. I’m new to this forum. I welcome any advise.

I use a small amount of leave in conditioner that I purchase from Etsy - a store called toadstoolsoaps. She has a great scent list. I have tried two of her organic products both of which worked well and left NO residue. She has a spray on which is unscented, on towel dried hair then brush. Or she also makes a fabulous scented leave in conditioner which is now my preferred method. I rub a small amount through towel dried hair, then brush and this detangles quite well and smells FABULOUS. I especially recommended her beachy scents like abalone sea glass or mermaids kiss. Cheers and I hope this helps.