Shampoo Bar? Anyone else use this method?

I am a newbie! My question is can you use Shampoo Bar like J.R. Liggett Bar Shampoo, Virgin Coconut Aragan Oil. I am thinking of doing the shampoo bar instead of Baking Soda and use ACV and Rosemary water for Conditioner in my hair.

Ive been using J.R. Liggett Bar Shampoo, since i first started no poo. Ive found it to be wonderful and i love how my hair feels. Ive recently switched to a local brand of a shampoo bar with murumuru butter and im unsure of it. I think it might be a little too heavy for me. Id say its a great way to transition and get used to No Poo. @NBM74 Just try to make sure all the ingredients are safe, sustainable and if you can Fair Trade.

Hi Shardeng,

Thanks so much for letting me know your journey. I think I will order JR Liggett Bar Shampoo with Argan Oil. I also thought of trying samples from Chagrin Valley shampoo bars, they got good reviews. Have you tried those shampoo bars yet? I’ve been doing the no poo method for about 3 weeks with just Baking Soda and ACV and I think Its time for me to start using the shampoo bars.

Hi,

Did you get a chance to try chagrin valley shampoos? I’ve stopped using bar soap and am now using dr.bronners and an ACV rinse with chamomile tea as a conditioner about every two weeks. How’s it going on tour end?

Sharden

Hi!
Yes I also used the Lush shampoo bars for a while and then worked in the store during my studies. I must say that even though they do not test on animals and use much less crap than others, they are not great. They tend to dry the scalp a lot: I experienced it myself and heard of it from customers a lot. I have tried also Secrets de Provence https://www.ecco-verde.com/secrets-de-provence once and they are already better :slight_smile:
Maybe you can try these too!
Bye,
Lulu