No Poo during travels, any advice?

Hi,
I’ve been no-pooing since Dec 27, 2015. I use baking soda & water, and after rinsing that out I use a tiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit of organic conditioner on the ends of the hair, and after that’s rinsed, I finish with apple cider vinegar & water.

I’m wondering if anyone has any experience about no-pooing during travels? I’ll be travelling by car, so baking soda and apple cider vinegar is easy to bring along. However, I’d rather not bring a full bottle of ACV in the suitcase… Can I mix the ACV and water in a travel-size bottle and keep it with me? Will that somehow ruin the product and cause damage to my hair?

Any advices are helpful. Thank you in advance!

You could just put the ACV in a travel bottle, don’t add the water yet, and then add the water once you’re ready to use it. I’ve traveled with it several times. Super easy.

Have two separate bottles if you need to- one with however much ACV you’ll need for the whole time you’re gone and then the empty one to use each time you wash your hair. That would work if you’re gone for a long period of time.

I add three drops of essential oil (lavendel) to the ACV before I add the water (can’t stand the smell of ACV…)… that won’t cause any problems? And what about the baking soda? When I mix it with water in a tiny bowl to use at home, I have to stir it up a little before use, since it kinda clumps together…

I take a spray bottle of vinegar EVERYWHERE, you can just take straight vinegar and mix it with water when you get where you’re going, then you have less liquid that could spill. Mine has never spilled but you can put it in a tied-shut walmart bag in case. I don’t use baking soda on my hair. Once you have the shampoo residue out, which you can get it out with a few weeks of vinegar rinses, your hair shouldn’t get super oily. Soon you’ll be able to travel without baking soda.

Keep it real!!