Honey and water wash

I’ve been using as much chemical free shampoo and conditioner for the past year. Only shampooing once orv twice a week but conditioning or cowashing when I don’t shampoo. Always washing and rinsing in cool or cold water and not scrubbing my hair to dry as well as using a micro fiber towel. After the shower been using my own concoction of grapeseed, avocado, coconut, jojoba, argon and peppermint oil (more on this mixture at end of post)ingredient list is labeled most to least. right after my shower. Still dealing with frizzy hair more then I liked. Now for two weeks I’ve been using a 2 to 1 mixture of 2 parts boiled water to 1 part raw organic honey. I’ll also add a few drops of peppermint oil because I love the smell and tingle of peppermint. Also tried a few drops of tea tree oil once. If you have tried this should I be using this everyday or only when I need it? At my longest my hair is shoulder length then I’ll cut anywhere from an inch to two inches off. It is pretty thick and not pin straight but pretty straight that is until this honey mixture. It’s gotten some wave to it the past two weeks. Im using myself as a Guinea pig to get my family (wife, son and daughter) too get with this to get more and more chemicals out of our regime. Note: the oil concoction works great on my face and beard. I use it everyday after my shower.

1 Like