Hi urgently need to know how to clean smells from persons hair who has not used anything on it for years .they won't use shampoo is baking soda or vinegar or lemon effective I need it not to Smell at all to be near him as chemically sensituve

Please help me fix this asap how to unsmell without using other smells. Does vinegar orbbaking soda or lemon leave a smell I can’t rinse out .I must have their hair fragrance and embedded odor free asap thank you!

You have to go through the process. Just wash your hair with cold water. You can use shampoo brush they sell at the dollar tree to remove excess sebum. My head used to smell but now it doesn’t. I am water only since December 2018.

This may be a silly question, please can you explain what you mean by ‘you can use shampoo brush they sell at the dollar tree to remove excess sebum?’

IMG_5431

Boar bristle brush always does the trick for me. Make sure to detangle first. If hair is too thick for the brush to fully penetrate then massage your head and then brush hair in separate parts