Hard water this needs to be 15 characters apparently

Hi, I have been doing this no poo thing for about 2 weeks now, I started using BS and ACV but the BS frankly scared me a bit so I replaced it with raw honey. Anyhoo the water I use is so hard that you can’t stand directly under the showerhead without getting a concussion…
I can neither afford a shower filter nor would I be permitted to fit one (I rent)
I have heard that including vodka in the honey wash could help, does anyone have any news on this?
Please help!
Zan

I’m not sure of your exact shower type but they have inexpensive easily removeable shower head filters I use one. You just attach it between your showerhead and the spout and they can be removed anytime. Here’s a link to one

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Brita-In-Line-Shower-Filtration-System-in-Chrome-WFSHS-102/204644603?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|G|0|G-BASE-PLA-D26P-Plumbing|&gclid=CI7ft8upoMwCFU9cfgodEgUCEg&gclsrc=aw.ds

It will only let me post 1 link but as a college student still living at home also renting we have very hard water. It may not be as good as the aqua sauna one but it’s better than nothing every bit helps. I wasn’t sure if you already knew about these kinds I know a lot of forums post about the aqua sauna filter I had to research on my own to find these. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks Lilu! I will look into this…