Dry and itchy scalp

Hi guys I’ve recently switched to no poo method, mainly just water wash, however I have found I am getting dry itchy scalp… any tips? Cheers guys.

First off, welcome to the no poo community! I’m always glad to see a newcomer in the community, and if you have any other questions or problems, please don’t be afraid to ask! Since this is your first time trying no poo, you may experience problems for a multitude of reasons. Sadly for most people, going and staying no poo isn’t a walk in the park: it’s a trial and error process with it’s own ups and downs. Whenever you encounter a problem and want to ask a fellow no pooer for help, please include as much information as you can. The more information you provide, the more likely someone can help you address the problem directly. Asking a general question will only get general answers, so try to give as much information as you can! Please include things such as: your hair type (fine, thick, curly), all of the ingredients in the wash you’re using (baking soda, apple cider vinegar, honey, clay, water only, etc), how long you’ve been doing no poo, how frequently you’re washing, the type of water you have (hard, soft), and what race you are if you feel comfortable in stating it (something that could work for negro hair might not work for asian hair).
Please provide more information so I can address your problem :slight_smile: